2-Step Verification or Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) is an extra layer of security used to make sure that the person trying to gain access to an online account are who they say they are. First, the person will enter their username and a password. Then, instead of immediately gaining access, the person will be required to enter a 4 digit code generated by Google Authenticator App.
To enable 2-Step Verification:
- Login to your Remindax account
- Go to Settings and click on 2-Step Verification tab
- Click OFF button to turn it ON
- Scan the on screen QR Code with Google Authenticator App
- Now get the 4 digit code from Google Authenticator App and enter it in to the text box in the Step 2 section.
- Click Verify Code and your 2-Step Verification will be activated.
- To turn off 2-Step Verification, simply switch the ON button to OFF